Flea Market visit...

While home this past weekend I finally made it over to a local flea market/antique mall that Jennifer at The Newlywed Diaries had mentioned before. My mom and mother-in-law came along and it took us three hours to browse through. I came home with a bread box, white goblet {perfect for a little plant}, a little white bowl, and a green glass jug; I couldn't resist.
Here are a few other things I saw that I would have liked to taken home. I am not exactly sure what this once was, but thought it would be a perfect headboard for a full size bed.

This gentleman's chest was in very good condition.

I am not sure if it worked, but loved this vintage fridge from GE.

For all the cake stand lovers out there!

The chair lady in me really wanted to add this chair to our collection.

I love glass. I love blue. Perfect combination!

I wish a had a place for this pair of glass lamps.
They were around 10" high and only $17 for the pair.

And while we shopped, the husband worked/played on this. My parents live on 4+ acres and have lived in their home for around 14 years now and have always wanted some {and by some I mean about 25 yards, because we like our trees} of the property choice cut and cleared so they could see the lake a little more and so my mom could grow a garden. He enjoyed doing the work and they loved the end result.

You have read this article antiques / shop / us with the title Flea Market visit.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/flea-market-visit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Flea Market visit..."

Post a Comment