Challenged...

I was tagged by Paula @ Two Ellie in a challenge to find one photo to represent your style. I won't say it is impossible, but I will say it is a bit hard. At this time in my life I don't have one particular style to call my own. My style, I am learning, is ever changing. I feel I am a little bit Country and a little bit Rock-n-Roll. I took note from Jennifer and combined two photos that would have to represent me at the moment. I like neutrals and a splash of bold, I like relaxing but with some flair, I like rustic but with clean lines. I have figured out that my style goes along with the wedding cliche; I want rooms to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
Oops! I forgot to pass the challenge along to you. If you have room that represents your style, post it in the comments so we can check it out. I know there will be some great spaces shown!

courtesy: house beautiful, my home ideas {cottage living}
You have read this article blog love / images / projects / us with the title Challenged.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/challenged.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Challenged..."

Post a Comment