B-e-a-u-tiful...

courtesy: flickr

Today is one of those days that's it's a shame to work indoors. Hope the SON is shining in your life. What are your plans for Easter? We will travel home for Easter to be with family. I have wonderful memories from my childhood of dying Easter eggs, designing them with wax crayons, baking cookies for us, leaving carrots for the Easter bunny, waking up to see what stuffed animal would be in my basket, and eating candy for breakfast (not really, but sort-of). Then my sister and I would take the sponge curlers out of our hair that we had slept in, dress in our Sunday best, and we were off to church to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. Afterwards we would go to our Grandparents for lunch and compete with our cousins in the Easter egg hunt, swap candy, and end the day on a major sugar rush. What do you love about Easter?
Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:3 NIV

You have read this article Outdoor with the title B-e-a-u-tiful.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/b-e-u-tiful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "B-e-a-u-tiful..."

Post a Comment