Chair Lady...

I have a problem (according to my husband), I love chairs! While I am asking for suggestions on the dresser, I thought I would ask your input on some chairs. We have a collection of chairs. The left ones (there are 2) where giving to me by my friend (thanks Courtney G.!), the middle one was another curbside pick-up (and no you are not crazy, the leg is held together by electrical tape, which the hubby will fix), and the right one is a Scott's find that I could not pass up. Since blue is one of my favorite colors, I am thinking of painting them all ink blue, thanks to this great post from Pink Wallpaper. And of course to reupholster them all in the same fabric. Here is our table. Thoughts, Suggestions, Ideas?

You have read this article projects / transformations / us with the title Chair Lady.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/chair-lady.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chair Lady..."

Post a Comment