Another Pick me up...


Yesterday on the way home from work I passed this dresser that was on the curb and of course I wanted it! So when I got home I had to sweet talk the hubby into going to pick it up with me (being 5'-1" I clearly could not do it myself). Our neighbor was so kind to come along and help as well. When we got there and was checking it out the lady came out and said she was so happy that someone was finally picking it up, and to take the drawers out because it was heavy as lead (and it is). So it now sits in our basement (thus the backdrop in the photo) waiting for a new life. I plan on painting it and would LOVE suggestions! Right now I am thinking of a soft grey, similar to Paula's dresser in her room re.do. Or should I go classic with white or black?


You have read this article furniture / projects with the title Another Pick me up.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-pick-me-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another Pick me up..."

Post a Comment