Rethink & Repurpose...

(light fixture as a vase)

After picking up this magazine this weekend, I checked out the DYI website and was drawn into the storage section, because I am always needing more of it! It would seem that most are trying to save these days so I was happy to see their spin on flea-market finds repurposed for some everyday uses (following suit to last weeks post). After seeing all these things, I really need to visit a flea-market soon! Have any of you repurposed a flea-market find? Please share!
(birdcage as desk organizer)



(vintage suitcase as mini closets)

(water skis as a serving table)
(doors as furniture)
(My dad has had some of these wire baskets ever since I could remember.
Dad, when you are done with them, I want them! :)

You have read this article art / projects / recycle with the title Rethink & Repurpose.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/02/rethink-repurpose.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rethink & Repurpose..."

Post a Comment