Ornamental...


Each year I have to buy a new ornament. I just love ornaments! A year before our first Christmas I went out to the after Christmas sales and got some basic Christmas decor. This was a suggestion from my sister, because she said she didn't have anything for their first Christmas and it was quite expensive to purchase everything. So I just bought the basics: lights, stockings, tree skirt, tree topper, ribbon, and red, green, and silver balls. Over the past 2 years I have bought 2-3 ornaments throughout the season, so now our tree is an eclectic blend of ornaments. For this year, I bought our ornaments while on our anniversary trip; two snowflakes and a silver plated 'Merry Christmas' sign. I just love that some of the ornaments have a story behind them. I am one of the only sappy people who do this, or do you have ornaments that have 'stories'? (Just last year, we told our mom that she didn't have to put the ornaments that we made in grade school on her tree anymore; they can stay in the keep-sake box).













courtesy: Martha
You have read this article Christmas / us with the title Ornamental.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/12/ornamental.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ornamental..."

Post a Comment