Weekly Conclusion...

I feel like this week has run me over! Whew! We are off to visit my sister and brother-in-law and get to play with my sweet niece. I can't wait! But first I thought would share some posts I really enjoyed this week.


Calling all chair lovers. Don't miss this post by Jennifer
@ The Newlywed Diaries

For anyone who needs more inspiration on how to hang art visit Belle Maison

To swoon over some great photography and beautiful interiors, look at Desire to Inspire here and here.


And if you feel like house crashing, check out this modern abode @ This Young House. It doesn't disappoint.

Happy Weekend to you!
You have read this article blog love with the title Weekly Conclusion.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/11/weekly-conclusion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekly Conclusion..."

Post a Comment