Total Opinion...

Do you enjoy giving your opinion? Like most women, I would image we do. And we love options. Southern Accents served up three different designs, with one headboard. Could you select just one? Or pieces from all of them? For me, I would select pieces from each.


Blanketed in White

I would select the hide and Ghost chair from this room.



Shades of Gray

I would select the bed from this room.


An Appealing Pattern

I would select the lamp from this room.
None of the bedside tables appealed to me. But if I were to select one, it would probably be the one from this room
(and then I would paint it).
Serve up your opinions!
You have read this article bedrooms / images with the title Total Opinion.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/10/total-opinion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Total Opinion..."

Post a Comment