Gift Wrap, Stationary, & Cards, Oh My...


Calling all paper lovers! If you love stationary, crafts, gift wrap, invitations, organization, and so much more; then the Paper Source is your store. While out and about this weekend in my neighborhood of Virginia Highlands, I was able to stop by the newly opened Paper Source...and I am smitten! From decorative gift wrap, to fun file organizers, and even gifts; it can be a one stop shop. If you ever get the chance to visit one, do so! Or if you are ever in the neighborhood (you better let me know first :) and then stop by the Paper Source.
And like they say "Do Something Creative Every Day".










You have read this article organization / projects / shop / us with the title Gift Wrap, Stationary, & Cards, Oh My.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/10/gift-wrap-stationary-cards-oh-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gift Wrap, Stationary, & Cards, Oh My..."

Post a Comment