At Your Service...


One of my favorite things about fall is all the seasonal change in the food. Thanksgiving is mine and my husbands favorite holiday. We enjoy it because it is all about the food, fun, and fellowship with family and friends. When I saw Domino showcase a few buffets, I thought I can't wait to have a home big enough for dinner parties (and a dining room). Out of their selection, my first pick would be this Louis XVI reproduction. I would prefer it in a lighter color.Which would you pick? What do you love about dinner parties? And what do you love about the fall?






You have read this article furniture / holidays with the title At Your Service.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/09/at-your-service.html. Thanks!

No comment for "At Your Service..."

Post a Comment