Inner Directed...

This picturesque historic barn makes my heart flutter. When I came across S. Russell Groves over on Desire to Inspire, I fell in love with his work. I didn't know how much until I came across this barn in Connecticut that was renovated into a modern home. I love the adaptive reuse of a space! He also designed the exterior grounds and guesthouse. I love that they restored all the original wood beams and wide-plank flooring. The redefining details, rustic backdrop, and eclectic combination of furniture, finishes, and fabrics makes this home comfortable, yet glamorous.






You have read this article architecture / barn / designers / farm / homes with the title Inner Directed.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/06/inner-directed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inner Directed..."

Post a Comment