Enter to Win...

The Conran Shop is loving Domino readers! They are giving away five $2,000 gift certificates to spend at its online store. How would you spend your winnings?

For me, because we are searching for dining chairs, that would be my first stop. I think I would select four of these side chairs for our table, similar to the chairs the BH&G picture.
Next I would have to select this Eames chair, for a new desk chair. I love it.



With a little left, I would snag two of these storage jars.



And lastly I would pick this classic Aalto vase.


With so many items to choose from, it is hard to pick! So enter to win and make your selection.
You have read this article with the title Enter to Win.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/05/enter-to-win.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Enter to Win..."

Post a Comment